Vendor registration 2023
Renting Vendor Spaces at the Huntingdon Agricultural Fair: A Guide for Vendors
The Huntingdon Agricultural Fair is an exciting event that celebrates agriculture, rural life, and hunting traditions. If you're interested in showcasing your products or services as a vendor at the Huntingdon Agricultural Fair, here's what you need to know about renting a vendor space and the requirements involved.
- Application Process: The Huntingdon Agricultural Fair typically has a formal application process for vendors who want to rent booth spaces. This may involve filling out the application form on this page, providing information about your products or services.
- Booth Size and Location: The Huntingdon Agricultural Fair offers different booth size options, ranging from small 10x10 booths to larger spaces. Booth locations may vary within the fairgrounds, with some areas being more premium than others. When applying, you may need to indicate your preferred booth size and location, although final assignments are typically made by the fair organizers.
- Products and Services: The Huntingdon Agricultural Fair may have specific guidelines and restrictions on the types of products or services that can be sold or promoted at the fair. As a fair that celebrates agricultural traditions, products related to farming, outdoor recreation, and agricultural products are typically preferred.
- Booth Setup and Display: Once you've been assigned a booth space, you'll need to set up your booth for the fair. This may involve bringing your own tent, tables, chairs, and other display items. It's important to adhere to the fair's rules and regulations regarding booth setup, including any restrictions on signage, electricity usage, and safety requirements. Creative and attractive displays that align with the fair's theme can help attract visitors to your booth.
- Sales and Transactions: During the fair, you'll be responsible for handling your sales and transactions. This may involve setting up a point-of-sale system, handling cash or credit card payments, and keeping track of your inventory. It's important to have a well-organized system in place for managing your sales and transactions efficiently.
- Clean Up and Tear Down: After the fair is over, you'll need to clean up and tear down your booth space. This may involve packing up your merchandise, taking down your display items, and leaving the booth area in a clean and tidy condition. It's important to follow the fair's guidelines for booth tear down and clean up to ensure a smooth process and leave the fairgrounds in good condition.
Vendor space is limited and on a first-come, first-served basis with priority given to event sponsors who request it.
|Event Date||10 August 2023|